Friday, January 8, 2010

Girls, How Attactive do you Find Men with Facial Hair?

I am just wondering because I find shaving in the morning to be a real hassel, so if I grew it out would I look good or just unclean?Girls, How Attactive do you Find Men with Facial Hair?
i think its pretty hot personally but it will vary from girl for girl.





not a fan on beards tho


=]Girls, How Attactive do you Find Men with Facial Hair?
its really unattractive it makes them look kinda dirty and ugly
depends. on the guy, how its 'arranged' er whatever, like if its too long in in a shape then no. but scruffy is good for some guys.
VERY attractive. I love that scratchy rough feeling of stubble, too. It's nice.
Would you want to kiss somebody with facial hair. I doubt it. So don't do it to your wife/girlfriend. Its cruel.
Not a fan of facial hair
not very attractive...it kinda makes a guy look grungy and dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment