Friday, January 8, 2010

Shaving with Facial Cleanser Instead of Shaving Cream?

The past few days I've been shaving with my facial cleanser instead of shaving cream in the shower. I haven't experienced any razor burn so I suppose it's okay? I switched to my cleanser because I believe shaving cream was breaking me out.Shaving with Facial Cleanser Instead of Shaving Cream?
What works even better - and is cheaper too - is first massaging skin with a natural oil -olive or vegetable oil works fine - then apply body lotion on top and then shave. You will get the best shave ever and absolutely no razor burn. Many shaving creams and facial cleaners cause beak outs.Shaving with Facial Cleanser Instead of Shaving Cream?
Whatever works. The idea is that what you're using helps the razor glide across the skin, reducing nicks, but still giving you a close shave.
i use hair conditioner to shave and it works better for me and it makes my skin really soft. so yah if ur cleanser works for u than use it!
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment