Friday, January 8, 2010

What female facial features do you find most attractive?

Just out of curiosity...





- long/round/square shaped face


- long/short/pointy/button nose


- wide set/narrow/large/small eyes


- thin/arched/thick/rounded eyebrows





etc.





Don't just pick from the list those were just examples to show what I meant.





-x-What female facial features do you find most attractive?
I love an interesting nose (not button/perfect) and a split between front teeth is cute too.What female facial features do you find most attractive?
doe eyes, big red lips, button nose and cute nibbleable ears.
Well i don't know. But i have.





- round shaped face


- short very round button nose


- wide set not too wide medium eyes


- medium regular curved eyebrows?





Lol, what i think is most attractive is probably oval face, straight elegant nose, medium eyes, and regular eyebrow.
Round face


The nose really depends on the face? Button noses are never attractive in my opinion though.


Wide eyes but I like the big wide, round eyes (I wish my eyes were bigger! But theyre more wide like Tyra or Adriana)


Eyebrows depend on the girl.


I think full lips tend to look better on girls.


Eye colour = depends on the girl.
Not much makeup, upturned short nose, green eyes, wispy sideburns.


Mousy features I guess. Markie Post, or Rosanna Arquette maybe.
Heart shaped face, button nose, large round eyes, normal eye brows, and full lips.





I like both men and women who have facial features that are proportionate. I have a small nose, small lips, and big round eyes, but it looks good on my face.
short hair, rounder face, and beautiful blue eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment