Friday, January 8, 2010

How much facial hair is normal?

Hi there, this is really embarassing, but I want to know the truth about how people feel about facial hair. I have been getting laser therapy to remove facial hair for over 2 years, and it's worked really well on my upper lip and forehead. However, I still have hair on my jawline and underneath my chin. It's notcible in the sun, and I bleach it so that it's blonde. Other than in the sunlight, you can't really see it that much. I'm just wondering how much facial hair is acceptable? Don't some women have fuzz all over thier cheeks? ThanksHow much facial hair is normal?
Sure, but the darker your hair is the more noticeable.How much facial hair is normal?
Its normal to have hair everywhere and its just as normal for some people to have more/darker hair than others. Some women have more hair than others due to hormonal imbalance but i think i heard somewhere that about 70% of women have unwanted facial hair and about 50-60% of women use some sort of treatment for their hair as you do so it is more common than not ;0)
It's an indication of high levels of male hormones. Time to shave, even for a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment