Friday, January 8, 2010

Why oh why am I cursed with no facial hair?

Dont girls find facial hair attractive in a man?


I am 20 years old and still only fuzz. There are highschool kids with more scruff than me. What is this? Somekind of generational curse? What can I do to help the process along?


Why oh why am I cursed with no facial hair?
My facial hair didn't fill in until after I was 20. Most people don't. as you get older, you'll get more facial hair.





I remember thinking exactly like you, but then when my beard grew in, i started blading. Kinda ironic how I wanted more hair, and it seems like it's just taking it from the top of my head lol.Why oh why am I cursed with no facial hair?
Are you gonna be singing this song when you start to get so much that you don't want to shave, don't want to trim it up and gonna be pining for these days agaiin?


probably. most men don't like to shave but they have to due to job restraints.
Your genes decided to wait longer to give you facial hair:nothing you can do about it


Space


But it will happen
Some people just don't got what I got. The ladies are all over me. Spray rogaine on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment