Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you have a partner that has full facial hair and smokes regularly?

Do you request that he washes his face before kissing you?Do you have a partner that has full facial hair and smokes regularly?
No, thank goodness. That sounds repulsive.Do you have a partner that has full facial hair and smokes regularly?
I'll request him to shave off his beard and don the neat look.girl u'll be shocked to see tooth decay he was hiding,take him to a dentist but remember to do it in a way that won't hurt his feelings
Yes,Wanna know a cool tip?If he doesnt mind if you get him to once a week rinse his beard with vinigar and then with water.I swear this works!It will get rid of the oder and help it from smelling like an ashtray!
I used to, but I divorced her.......
OMG yes!!!! I was a smoker too until about 4 months ago, and it never bothered me, but now it gags me. I am with you all the way and I want him to brush his teeth.
Yes i do but he did before I married him so why ask him to change? It didn't bother me then so I don't let it bother me now.
No, I do not. But, if I did I would ask that he do that out of respect for me.
no, but I smoke some too, we are to quit smoking soon...
well i smoke to so it dosent bother me
Sometimes, but not always. The smell left on his beard usually isn't that intense that I can't stand it. He usually eats a mint afterwords for my benefit.





And if it's that intense for you.. maybe you shouldn't be dating a smoker.
Yes, but I don't ask him to wash his face. The hair doesn't stink to me %26amp; I'm not a smoker.


I do notice that his hands sometimes smell like cigarettes, but it doesn't really bother me. I knew he was a smoker when we got together, so I feel like it just one of those things that I have to deal with; no one is perfect.
Yes but i smoke aswell so it doesnt bother me!
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment