Friday, January 8, 2010

What exactly is the proper order for facial care?

Clean, moisturize, tone, exfolliate, etc etcWhat exactly is the proper order for facial care?
1exfolliate so you get rid of the dead skin cells


2clean so you get the new unclogged pores clean


3tone so you clean away the leftover soap


4moisturize so your skin wont dry up and wrinkle (make sure it has spf)


5spot treatments(optional!)What exactly is the proper order for facial care?
This is what I go because I've got some eczema





1. Exfolliate to get rid of dead skin cells expect where my eczema is as it can cut in and hurt like mad.





2. Foaming face wash, this I use everywhere on my face just so I know the eczema patch is clean





3. Cleanse





4. I only every tone when I don't have eczema as it burns as the skin where my eczema is raw.





5. I put my eczema cream on and let in soak into the skin and blot away the excess





6. Moisturize. It's suprising to hear that some people with eczema don't moisturize their skin when they have a flare up.
For me, it is Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize, and Exfoliate once a week! Works like a charm!
Defo cleanse, tone and moisturize in that order xx

No comments:

Post a Comment