Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best moisturizer for really dry facial skin?

I'm not sure what's happening to my skin, but lately I've developed some dry patches above my lip and on my eyelids. Nothing seems to help. I've tried baby baby stuff like Aquaphor and Balmex, thinking that if it's good enough for babies, it should work for my skin, but they haven't. Any suggestions?What's the best moisturizer for really dry facial skin?
Since this is patchy, it might be a skin condition for which you need to see a doctor instead of just using more moisturizer. One thing to try to moisturize better is to just pat your skin barely dry and then put on your lotion rather than rubbing your skin totally dry first. But I really think you might need a dermatologist.What's the best moisturizer for really dry facial skin?
Mary Kay has the best skin care. It was voted for the past 11 years to be America's best selling brand. They WONDERFUL products for both dry eyelids and dry patches on your face. The products I would suggest are the Time Wise age-fighting eye cream and the intense moisturizing cream. They are reasonably priced for the amount of product that you receive...compared to other brands they are WAY cheaper. I am a Mary Kay independent beauty consultant in the Dallas, Texas area, but you can find a consultant at http:www.marykay.com
Dove Cool Moisture Facial Cleanser works well for me. I get patches right above my eyebrows and between my eyes and this works wonderful!
i really like the new olay regenerative facial lotion it makes your skin feel soft and well regenerized
Eucerin...it comes in a big jar or tube. It lasts forever, because you only need a small amount. Its very helpful for dry skin.
Moisturizer is necessary for everyday skin care, but you should consider the toner also. Look for skin care in this website: http://www.100beauty.com/skin-care/
Cocoa butter works really well and it makes you smell like a yummy desert. Or Olay quench, which doesn't have much fragrance. I've found that pressing my lips tightly together works moisture out from the inside, how its supposed to be happening naturally. If the condition persists, ask your doctor, but its probably not too serious, a little eczema at worst save for a few really rare ones.
giraffe sperm
I would use Weber's vitamin E ointment..sparinly...I used it on many dry patches I had and it is a miracle...You don't need to use it continually for it to work, just until you have your normal skin back, then reapply when needed
Use pure Vitamin E oil, 28,000 IUs available at the drug store.





My skin isn't flaky dry, but I mix that in with my moisturizer (Alpha Hydroxy face cream) and it worked great.
olay has some good stuff.
I hear plenty of raves about the Creme de la Mer. But it is pricey but worth it to many.
Hey use cetaphil!! you can get a free sample from there site , and then you can make up your mind wether to purchase the normal sized product... go to www.cetaphil.com, and then enter your address and they will send it to you within 2 weeks!


I'm loving it,

No comments:

Post a Comment