Friday, January 8, 2010

Best organic facial cleanser for oily skin?

I need an effective facial cleanser that won't clog my pores and is 100% organic. Answers are appreciated!Best organic facial cleanser for oily skin?
you should try the Burst Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream is 100% is organic it cost 7.99 at target it deep cleans my pores and smell nice it makes my skin very clear less oily you should give a try .also alba botanica pineapple enzyme face cleanser is good organic face wash it helps with oily skin to prevent breakouts you find also on target stores.Best organic facial cleanser for oily skin?
I have acne prone, oily face as well dear...%100 organic? get the right product from LUSH (store or online)...if you go there, then they test it first, then tell you which one is the perfect one for you.





I use the ';HERBALISM'; which is all green. Love it!!





good luck!
st.ives apricot scrub
soap and water, rinse well, tone with witch hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment