Friday, January 8, 2010

Do any of you ladies have blonde facial hair? What method do you use to remove it?

I have fine blonde hair on the side of my face and my chin. My whole body is just about covered in fine blonde hair. LOL Just taking any suggestions. I 've tried the sensitive skin hair removal creams, and they burn my face. I'm seeing that some lasers are coming out now to treat blonde hair, but I'm going to look into that in a couple of years when I can get some money up and see that they actually work or not. This bothers me everyday. And when I'm in the sun, it's really obvious. ThanksDo any of you ladies have blonde facial hair? What method do you use to remove it?
To tell you the truth, every woman has facial hair (and if they don't, they do some hair removal method).


It's something that bothers some people, and not others. You're actually very lucky that you have blonde hair, as some woman have darker hair on ivory skin.


It's something in life that is so little, and trust me that you're the only one that notices it.


Be confident when your close to people. The first thing people look at is your eyes, and then your smile, not facial hair =].Do any of you ladies have blonde facial hair? What method do you use to remove it?
blonde facial hair?...freak
dont let it get you self consious its no big deal everyone has it,but if it really bothers you you can get it threaded at a center like Zeba

No comments:

Post a Comment