Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I travel on airlines after 2 days facial surgery will air travel affect the stiches?

I will be having eye and facial surgery and wonder if I can travel by air if it will affect the stitches if I go 2 days after the surgery?Can I travel on airlines after 2 days facial surgery will air travel affect the stiches?
Something this serious should be cleared through your doctor. Not knowing what kind of surgery or what kind of stitiches and not knowing your doctor's instructions none of us in here should be trusted with a real answer. This is something your need to be talking to your doctor about and followin their reccomendations.Can I travel on airlines after 2 days facial surgery will air travel affect the stiches?
Definitely get your doctors permission.........

No comments:

Post a Comment