Friday, January 8, 2010

What are your thoughts on men's facial hair?

A beard? Goatee? Soul Patch? What looks good or do you prefer a clean shaven face? I personally don't like any facial hair. If I could I would get it permanently removed! What do you like/prefer?What are your thoughts on men's facial hair?
Clean shaven asolutely!! I think it looks so much better. I want to see your face! Facial hair on guys looks scraggly to me. Big turn off.What are your thoughts on men's facial hair?
I like it clean shaven, the rest look like they are trying to hide behind a mask.
my thoughts on facial hair= ewwwwwwww


unless you're johnny depp
a beard is sooooooooo sexy i don't like without hair like babies
mustaches is what I like. Nothing else
I really like facial hair, my husband has a goatee and I love it! A soul patch looks great on some people; also, there's nothing sexier on a man than a trimmed beard or a small line of hair around the jawline (think OCC's Paul Jr). Facial hair is very sexy when it's done well.
i dont like facial hair. i prefer a clean shaven face

No comments:

Post a Comment