Monday, April 26, 2010

After I use my facial wash, my face becomes itchy and after a few days I got pimples. What should I do?

Do I need a facial moisturizer? Everybody says I've got great skin. But I beg to differ. I also changed my facial wash today.


Ever since, I only use facial wash. I'm 21 now and that's all I do. I also don't wear make up or foundation. I'm also prone to allergies.After I use my facial wash, my face becomes itchy and after a few days I got pimples. What should I do?
You should always use a facial moisturizer after washing your face, preferably something with spf :)





Since, you are prone to allergies, try switching to Aveeno products. They are for sensitive skin and can be found at Target, Walmart, etc.After I use my facial wash, my face becomes itchy and after a few days I got pimples. What should I do?
hi im a beauty therapist and it sounds like your wash is stripping your skin of all its natural oils and a thing called your acid mantle (this protects your skin from the sun, pollution and in the end helps fight premature aging) the best way to check if your wash/cleanser is too harsh for your skin is to wash your skin with it then move the muscles in your face; if your skin feels 'tight' then it is the wrong product for you.


what i recommend is going to your local beauty salon and get your skin analysed this should only take 15-25 minutes and cost around $20 the beauty therapist will then be able to tell you what skin type you are and what products are suitable for your skin. i recommend either dermalogica or ahava as very good middle of the market products. hopes this helps you
i'd stop using whatever ur using. also, try witch hazel after u wash, then moisturize. i make all my own stuff, so i can't exactly tell you what to get. but i would recommend Burt's Bees stuff. i like the willow bark scrub. i've never used anything else of theirs except for their lip chap, but i still like their stufffffs.


if you reallllly wanna treat your skin nicely, each night, rub a tiny bit of liquid lanolin onto your face (i usually do a drop on forehead, drop on each cheek, then a drop on my chin). when you wake up, it won't be completely soaked, in, but almost. when you take a shower, the excess will wash off and leave your skin poreless. if you do this every night, it will appear like you have cover up on, and the look of perfect skin.


pretty cool.
Hi there, we repair computer, sell music cd, skin care, cosmetics %26amp; others, if you are interested pls email us at all_enquiries2000@yahoo.com If you have friends who wants to repair computer, buy music cd, skin care %26amp; cosmetics please pass this to your friends thanks. For products catalogues %26amp; price list, Pls Log On To http://www.tagged.com/productservices
i guess you should change your facial wash again, if it's breaking you out and giving you breakouts.





i'm no einstein, but i guess there's something in the wash that you're allergic to.
Okay, so obviously you have problems with your facial cleanser. STOP USING IT! Try this:





Use CetaphilTM 's Cleanser and Moustrizer and also stop washing your face with a wash cloth. Use a sponge or a tissue.
usually, people with great skin might get allergic reactions for such products. try getting a product that doesn't contain much alcohol or some product that is dermatological reccommended....
Use a facial moisturizer and make sure you wash your hands before you touch your face.
Maybe your allergic.
You need to stop using it asap. Try St Ives or any No7 Face wash.
sry dont know wish i could be of service buit cant lol sorry!
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment